Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Fun Day!

It's our first Sunday in about a month that doesn't consist of baseball, whether just practice or a game, and what do you think we've decided to do today? We are going to take in a Sunday "Family Day" Mets game....more baseball!

We were just sitting by the pool this morning taking in the morning sun and breeze when the kids decided they would take their first spring/summer dip in the pool. Well, Ellie has jumped in a time or two this spring, but it was Jacob's first official swim. I decided to get the camera out and take a few pics.

The kids were playing around catching water balloons as Todd threw them in the pool and this is my favorite shot of the day - love this photo! You will have to double click the picture to get a good look...it's pretty funny:



Just a few other random shots...







And finally, as much I'm sure the kids love these shots, I made them sit still for a few short seconds to take a brother/sister shot:



Off to the Mets game... Have a great Sunday!

XOXO,
J

No comments: