Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012...ready or not, here we come!

Well, as you can see, I haven't been the best of bloggers for the last half of 2011.  I guess things got a little away from me and although not intentional, I apparently decided to take a little break from blogging.    I have to keep reminding myself that this is such a wonderful way to capture the memories of our every day life stories, some exciting and perhaps some not so exciting.  It will certainly be a great keepsake for my kids to look back on and re-live some of their everyday exciting and challenging moments.  

So, as we rang in 2012, only one of us made a resolution and that was little E.  She was going to try and listen better and not drink so much soda.  Well, we are still working a little on the first one.  So instead of having to ask her 5 times to do something, we are down to 3, but we'll keep working on that.  However, I'm happy to report she has not drank one soda since New Years, not even a sip!  For someone who drank a little more soda then she probably should have, she's doing a fantastic job and I'm so proud of her.  I'm not sure that I could even do that.  Well...I guess if I really, really tried I could, but I guess I'm not ready to really, really try.

Me?  Well, for now, I think I'll just try a little better to keep up with my blog and be a little better at documenting our everyday life stories of 2012. Although my 2011 was filled with a vast realm of emotions, I have to remind myself that what the New Year brings to me will also depend a great deal on what I bring to the New Year.

So, with that said, here's a big cheers to a year full of new beginnings, new attitude and, most importantly, lots of love, happiness and laughter surrounded by the ones I love most!

xoxo,
J




No comments: