Monday, August 22, 2011

It's here again!

Oh my, I'm not sure how it's possible, but here we are again...the start of yet another school year. Although the morning went off without a glitch and my two favorite people were sent on their merry way both a little excited and anxious to begin another school year, my heart is feeling a little heavy. It's filled with happiness as I watch them flourish into such spectacular, awesome and fine young people, but on the other hand, it's a little heavy with sadness as I watch them grow oh' so quickly right before my teary eyes. Sigh...

Here are my yearly comparison pics. My boy is definitely growing and maturing into a teen, but a quite handsome one I might add.



My fantastic, amazing and precious little daughter:



And although he's not so little anymore, he will always be my favorite little man:



And off we go for our next adventure! Mommy wishes you two much hope, achievement, ambition, confidence and promise in this upcoming school year. I know you two, without a doubt, will always make me proud!

xoxo,
J

1 comment:

essie said...

love them both and send happy happy thoughts for a wonderful year!
xoxoxoxooxoxox