Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First morning text came with a smile~

I woke up to an early morning text from Todd with a picture attached and a message that read, "Mommy and son cuddling." I opened the attachment and this was the picture I saw:



As Todd tried to get in bed last night, he found a little body there warming up his side of the bed. This seems to be the case quite often lately, so I guess Todd decided to take a picture. This picture makes me smile and my heart melt, but I also know these precious times will probably become fewer and far between as we get ready to hit those infamous teen years.

This was shortly after we laid in bed chatting about his homerun, reading his Facebook together as we laughed at some of the ridiculous comments made by other friends and said teens, laughing about his Sherlock Holmes comment to Tonya and, as if this is a surprise to anyone, me scratching this little guy's back because he had an "itch" that lasted about 5 minutes. I'm not complaining though...these are the moments I cherish and adore.

Priceless moments with my forever loves....

P.S. Don't mind the lovely discolored pillows with no pillowcases...it's clearly time to get rid of the old and bring in some new.

No comments: