Wednesday, September 3, 2025

4,369 DAYS!

That's how many days it has been since I last wrote here. And as you would imagine, A LOT has happened in 4369 days! Many changes have occurred in this life on White Oak Lane, but life has unfolded in many beautiful ways! In these last 12 years, there have been many exciting and significant life changes. Life has been full of lots of personal growth for my two "littles" that you last saw here 12 years ago...many milestones achieved, graduations, new chapters started, careers pursued, relationships blossomed, marriages joined, houses bought and maybe even one of the most exciting and best of all for me as a Mom...a grandbaby on the way!! Our family has grown in many exciting ways and we have so many reasons to celebrate! 

A few days ago out I decided to go back and search for this old blog. It has been years since I even thought about it. As I was reading back at my old posts, I was reminded by how quickly the seasons of life shift, but it also reminded me how precious it is to pause and gather these memories to remember. This blog has always been a way for me to capture our story, and it feels like the perfect time to dust off this little corner of the internet and start writing again. 

It’s hard to believe how much has happened since those early posts. The kids who once filled these pages with school accomplishments, sports activities and everyday life moments, are now grown and stepping into their own chapters of this thing called "life." We’ve celebrated graduations, watched careers take shape, observed the joy of love found and witnessed vows exchanged. Through it all, the story of our family has been woven tighter with two very special people who have now joined our family, and two people we love like they are one of our own. These memories now feel like treasures worth holding onto and sharing again. 
 
As I look back on these moments, I’m reminded how blessed I really am and that life’s greatest blessings are often found in the ordinary days and the extraordinary stories they tell. This blog has always been a place to capture those stories, and I’m grateful to return to it with a heart full of gratitude, love and anticipation of our growing family. I look forward to sharing not only the memories that have shaped us these last 12 years, but also the new stories still waiting to be written... and I'm very excited for that! 

Stay tuned... 

Much love, 
Julie

No comments: