well, the picture speaks for itself, but he’s so handsome - sharp and handsome!
... very intelligent...so, so intelligent! He has struggled a tad this year to keep up with the A’s he’s had since the beginning of time and the grades his Momma and Dad expect and believe so strongly he can get, but he doesn’t give himself nearly enough credit for that intelligent and brilliant mind of his. Sometimes it weighs heavy on my heart when his little soul accepts mediocrity, especially at a time when his grades matter most. I know it’s not easy and I know he hates the pressure, but I want him to spread those wings and strive to be the very best he can be. To my dear son, I know you’ve got it in you, so believe in yourself and you will most certainly achieve! You’ve got such a bright future ahead of yourself!
.... he has, and has always had, one of the sweetest and tender hearts of anyone I know. He has such a peaceful, compassionate, kind, caring and thoughtful soul and I just love that about him! You will never find him being mean, hateful or malicious to anyone. Just remember to always surround yourself with people who will always lift you higher.
... so very athletic. He has a very nature athleticism about him that not everyone has. He can be play and be competitive in just about anything he plays. However, he’s quite a phenomenal baseball player that I believe will take him to higher levels even after high school. Time will soon tell, but remember, you are never a looser until you quit trying. Shoot for the stars and reach for the moon!
I love you, Bubbe! Even those days when we spend the day frustrated or disagreeing over every single thing, I hope you know that you, my boy, are the one who first made me a momma...and a very proud one! I love you more than I can say.
Always and forever, my sweet boy!
xoxo,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment