Knowing my son and the shy boy he can be, I guess I should be glad he participated at all. We tried to get him to wear some crazy shorts with one red sock and one blue sock, but this is the best we could do. Yet, the entire morning he was worried about it saying things like, "Mommy, are you SURE it's mix-n-match day?" "What if it's not? I'm going to get a referral." Jacob is the kindest kid you'll ever meet, but bless his little heart, he's the biggest worry-wart I know.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Mix-N-Match Day
Jacob's class earned 40 Bobcat Bucks for good behavior, so as a class, they got to pick something fun to do....they choose to have a Mix-N-Match Day at school on Friday. Here is the extent of Jacob's mix-n-match....

Knowing my son and the shy boy he can be, I guess I should be glad he participated at all. We tried to get him to wear some crazy shorts with one red sock and one blue sock, but this is the best we could do. Yet, the entire morning he was worried about it saying things like, "Mommy, are you SURE it's mix-n-match day?" "What if it's not? I'm going to get a referral." Jacob is the kindest kid you'll ever meet, but bless his little heart, he's the biggest worry-wart I know.
Knowing my son and the shy boy he can be, I guess I should be glad he participated at all. We tried to get him to wear some crazy shorts with one red sock and one blue sock, but this is the best we could do. Yet, the entire morning he was worried about it saying things like, "Mommy, are you SURE it's mix-n-match day?" "What if it's not? I'm going to get a referral." Jacob is the kindest kid you'll ever meet, but bless his little heart, he's the biggest worry-wart I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment