Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We have another guessing game for ya.

Last week the lucky number was "6"....this week the lucky number is "2" -- can you guess why?


2.....


Is it because I have 2 lovely children?


Or is it because I have 2 eyes "to see you with my dear"?


Perhaps it's because Jacob has won 2 football games this year?


Or is it because we are in the 2nd week of November?



Hmmmm...keep thinking.....



Anymore guesses?



Let me give you a hint.....



We've already had one of these....



Now we have 2....



Now do you know?



Does this picture give you any hints?



That's right....we have our "2nd" CITIZEN OF THE MONTH!!!!! How about that Aunt Angie and Uncle Mike? I was at work today and got a pix text of this....





and about fell out of my chair from excitement. How could a Mommy be so lucky? I must of done something right. As soon as I post this, we are on our way to Target for a little surprise.

However, this is part of a conversation I had with Ellie:


Mommy: "I'm just so proud of you, Ellie. That is something to be very proud of."


Ellie: "Mommy, I've learned a lot from Bubbe."


Good job, Ellie -- just keep on that same path and continue to learn and grow from your brother. I'm so very proud of you!

XOXO,
Mommy

2 comments:

Tonya Hefley said...

WAY to go ELLIE! You make us all so proud. Keep up the good work at school and stay in the "green".

We will have to take a trip to Target or Toys-r-us.

I Love you!!!

Aunt Tonya

essie said...

YAY Elles!!!

That is wonderful news-and Uncle TOny and I are jumping up and down over here in Germany!!

Enjoy your treat from Mommy and Daddy-you have certainly earned it, and, keep making such good choices!!

We love you,
Aunt Essie, Uncle Tony, Pres, Dollie, and Ben