and for a wife/mother too. After a few ice and snow delays, Daddy is finally home. Okay, so it wasn't as terribly hard to handle all the day to day family matters as I thought it was going to be, despite the fact I couldn't get my kids everywhere they needed to be because of that little thing called "work." However, it certainly puts things in perspective and makes you realize just how important that one little word is between a husband and a wife...teamwork! Yes, we all get irritated and have little "spats" from time to time, but for the most part, I'm pretty fortunate to have a partner that does his fair share and believes in teamwork.
Just 2 simple things I've been reminded of...
1. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" and
2. "There is no "I" in Teamwork."
Glad you are home, Daddy! We missed you!
No comments:
Post a Comment