Sunday, June 6, 2010

Once again, I'm a very proud Mommy!



There she is...the little girl I'm so proud of as she received her exceptional award....Citizen of the Year! The day before she attended another ceremony where she got an award for "Greatest Overall Academics." I can't even begin to express how proud I am of her. Ellie has weathered a lot this past year and a half, but despite that storm, she is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous. She is everything wonderful and precious and my love for her, as well as for my son, has no boundaries.

Ellie, you are so dynamic. You are such a

beautiful;
intelligent;
thoughtful;
sweet;
resilient;
loving;
caring;
goofy at times; and
fun...

soul who I am lucky to call my daughter. You are full of beauty and will forever be beautiful - just truly amazing.

I once read a quote that said, "A successful person is a dreamer whom someone believed in." I believe in you, Ellie, now spread those wings and soar confidently in your own sky...whatever that may be and whereever it may take you. You continue, day after day, to make me so proud to be your Mommy!

I love you, sweet girl!

No comments: