A few outside shots of our cute and charming villa:
The kitchen is to the right as you enter through the front door (me taking a shot from the stairs):
The master bedroom:
The view/porch outside the family room sliders (there is also a porch outside the master suite, and the spare room):
This is a little path in between pools and play areas...it's very nature, kind of tropical looking:
One of many pools to swim in:
And a really cool firepit out by the lagoon and pool:
There is so much to see and do here. We've been here since late afternoon and I've already taken a ton of pictures, but I'll have to share the rest a little later. However, here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.
Jacob doing what he loves best:
A cute shot of Ellie at the lagoon. They loved jumping off that platform in the middle.
And, to end the day, a cute shot of my two favorite little people looking like they actually love each other (and I didn't even have to tell them to do that):
Wonderful day...I wonder what tomorrow will have in store. I'm thinking a little parasailing with my favorite little guy. We'll keep ya posted, but so far, so good! Wished you all could be here to join in the fun!
XOXO,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment