Monday, July 5, 2010

More vacation pictures-

This picture may be a little de ja vue to some some of you...does it seem like you are back in New York?



Just thought this was a funny picture of someone's sandy feet-



Ellie's favorite part of the resort....pirate ship time-



We weren't there 5 minutes and already had our first boo-boo-






Nice shot of Daddy and the kids-


The bartender took one of all of us-



Then Daddy took one of me and the kids-


Another favorite activity...jumping off the platform in the lagoon. Although I had a hard time getting a clear shot (need a new camera), I thought this was a pretty funny shot-



Ellie looks terrified in this picture...wonder if she was having flashbacks of the jellyfish that Daddy and Jacob saw which really seemed to freak her out-



Daddy losing ground as they swam out to the lagoon. Todd said it was a good 20-25 feet deep around the platform-


Just a shot of the opposite end of the lagoon where I was sitting-



I had a really hard time getting a good shot of the dolphins. Again, need a new camera...mine just wasn't quick enough to catch them jumping out of the water.





The firepit where Daddy and I sat while the kids....



played in the pool-



A liked this picture of the kids standing outside the resort-



The "Lucky-Ducky" game that the kids played at game time. This is the resort worker giving them instructions-



Then she threw out the ducks and said "Get ready, get set.....



GO!"



Looking for the lucky winner....duck #21-


A few more shots of Ellie's favorite spot-







I loved this little palm tree. The little coconuts would fill up with water and then topple over on whoever was walking by-



The little playground for Ellie-





Okay, I think that's going to be it for now. I will try and upload some more later.

Great times, great memories!

No comments: