Time to begin the unpacking, putting away and a little bit of laundry. Does anyone have any idea on how to get these pants clean? I've tried every spray out there and can't seem to find a good one that will get these back to the sparkling white they once were.
I'm not sure if it's because my son plays so hard, or if he just insists on sliding head first at every chance he gets. Okay, so maybe it's a little of both. I can almost bet that after every game my son will be the one that comes out with the dirtest pants...guaranteed...every time! Which leads me to my next question...why would you buy white pants for a group of 12 yr old boys anyways?
Well, it's been a great week off from work spending quality time with some of my favorite people. There is nothing better than that. Good times, good times....
No comments:
Post a Comment