Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Message from school-

Here is a phone message left on my voicemail yesterday:

"Hi, this is Mrs. Stefani. It's Tuesday afternoon about 3:30. I was just calling to let you know that Ellie is doing a wonderful job at school. She did use her school money for a positive phone call home, but if she wasn't doing well, I would of said, "you know, sorry, can't pay for that." But, um, I'm not just calling because she paid, I am calling really to tell you that she's doing a great job; she's a great listener, she's finishing her work, she's truly a dream at school. Please let her know I called and I'll talk to you soon."

Way to go, Elle-Belle! To no surprise, you are once again off to a great start!

3 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

awsome

Mamaw said...

That's my Ellie Belly..Yeahhhhhh!!