Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Things kids say- Part III, or maybe IV?

Ellie was checking out her blog yesterday and reading the 3 comments that were made about her last post - "Extra Recess." This is what transpired next...

Me: "Gosh, Ellie, you get more comments on your posts than I do."

Ellie: "Well, I guess you need to write about something more exciting."

I guess extra recess, flat-screen TV's, pets and football are more exciting than anything I have to say these days...hehe :)

Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Mamaw said...

I like your blog !!! ellie's is good too. :))))

Tonya said...

Ellie inspired me to get a blogger username and make comments. :-) It always puts a smile on my face when I see a post from both you and Ellie. I guess Ellie get's her writing skills from her Mommy. Finally I can't take credit for one of her great skills. :-)

Love,
T

essie said...

smartie smartie smartie!!!
xoxoxoxox