Sunday, October 3, 2010

Reminder

Any time you want to be reminded of how good you have it, have a sleepover. Ellie had a little friend stay over last night and although the girls had fun, it simply reminded me of how blessed I am to have two wonderful, well-behaved children.

And, although I thought I was going to be Jacob's date, last night I learned that I, too, will be a part of Donna and Rodney's wedding. So...that will be one bridal dress, one flower girl dress, a rental tux, bridal shower, couple shower, etc.. I guess I better start saving now. They were going to see if Jacob wanted to be a usher, but he flat up told them he wasn't interested in being a part of the bridal party, so I guess he'll partake in the events as a guest. It's been a while since we've been to a wedding, so looking forward to it. What's even better is I think this will be the first wedding I get to attend with my two favorite little people.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

3 comments:

Mamaw said...

Well if I get invited then I will be Jacobs date.

Mamaw said...

Have they set a date yet?

Julie said...

The date they are looking at is October 22, 2011, and although that's not confirmed, it will definitely be in October next year.