Ellie and I went to the movies and watched the Justin Bieber movie this past weekend and I think I officially have the Bieber Fever. That kid is so darn cute and we both thoroughly enjoyed the movie. I found it to be a very inspiring story with a strong message... never give up and always follow your dreams.
I teared up several times throughout the movie. It made me think about my 2 favorite little people and their dreams - how I so desperately want them to follow their dreams and pursue their deepest desires. Along their path, I'm sure they will have others that will try and push them down, or tell them they cannot do what they want to do or be whoever they want to be, but as the song "Never Say Never" says...
Whenever you knock me down,
I will not stay on the ground.
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up,
Pick it up, up, up,
and never say never!
To my little darlings....reach high and dream deep....just believe in yourself! Regardless of what your dream may be, I will be right beside you...believing in you and supporting you all the way! Your dream may change over time, but whatever it may be, stay after your dream and you will, without a doubt, succeed through sheer power of passion!
Never give up and dream until your dream comes true...
Most importantly, know how much I love you and support you! I know you both will make me VERY proud!
Lots of Love!
Forever...
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment