A few with the kids before we left:
Most of you know Rob and Rodney...
There were many more pictures, but most of them were of people you guys don't know. We also finally made it the to the Halloween store today to buy Jacob a costume. After seeing the hot dog, he has now decided that isn't what he wants to be, so Mommy was right again. I have no idea where that idea came from and I knew he would change his mind. He kept telling me to just buy it, but I wasn't going to spend $30 on a costume that come Halloween night I knew he wouldn't wear. I think we stood in the aisle staring at the costumes for what seemed like hours waiting for him to make up his mind. I have come to the conclusion that he's more indecisive then me, if that's possible. After much thought, he finally made a decision, so stay tuned.....
2 comments:
You both look like you had a lot of fun. I do have to say Jacob looks mad in his picture with you. ??
That's comical Jacob for ya...he actually intended to look that way and was trying to be funny.
Post a Comment