Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It was a girls day out!

About 2 weeks ago, my friend won some tickets to see Elmo Live at the Kravis Center and she graciously decided to invite Ellie and I to join her and her daughter, Elisa. The show was actually very cute and the girls (and Mom's too) really enjoyed it. The show was all about what the Sesame Street characters wanted to be when they grew up. I just thought I would share a few pics from our special girls day out. Daddy and Jacob got to stay home and work on a school project, in between all the football watching that I'm quite sure they did.

Here's Ellie all dressed up and ready to go...isn't she cute?



Here is Ellie with Elisa:



A shot of the entire Sesame Street clan...




And we had to take a picture of Cookie Monster because he wanted to be a fireman. This was a special pic just for Daddy.

And last but certainly not least, a picture of Mommy and her little girl at the show:


It was lots of fun and big thanks to our friends, Nicole and Elisa, for asking us to tag along. We enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Mamaw said...

LOOK AT THESE TWO BEAUTIFUL LADY'S. SAME HAIR-DO AND SMILE;
OXOXOXO

Tonya Hefley said...

Like mother like daughter. Ellie looks like a little Julie.