A big "Happy Birthday" shout-out and special birthday wishes are sent out to our nephew, Preston, who is....am I really saying this....15 today!! Man, am I getting old. Pres, we wished we could be there with you to help you celebrate your special day, but since we can't, here is our birthday song to you filled with lots of love many miles away!
We love you, Pres. Happy 15th Birthday and hope to get to see you again real soon.
Love You Lots!
XOXO,
Todd, Julie, Jacob and Ellie
3 comments:
dude omg so cool.
you know im gonna come back soon!-
love preston
here's the bigger yikes...
when he comes home this summer...
he's getting his permit.
oh my stars.
That was fantastic-it was literally like you were right there, Jacob and Ellie!
Jules-way too creative!
We love you and miss you too!!
essie, tony, birthday boy, dollie, and ben
Happy Birthday Preston! While in Jacob's bedroom this weekend I saw a picture of you when you were 3 maybe 4 and just so cute....you have the Harrison's jeans for sure! BTW...you are still cute. :-)
Aunt Tonya
Post a Comment