Monday, December 8, 2008

"All I Want for Christmas is my...

Bottom Tooth." Okay, so it doesn't quite have the same rhythmic tune as "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth", but you get my point. Can you believe that Todd has never heard of that song, or at least he doesn't remember it. So...as I'm sure you can guess, little Miss Ellie Belly lost her first tooth last Sunday, 11/30. She was eating a Kit-Kat at Bubbe's baseball game when she felt something hard in her candybar. As she searched around, she happened to find a tooth in it. She was pretty excited and got her first visit from the generous tooth fairy. Here is a picture of our toothless little one. I'm sure there are many more teeth that will soon follow...



She's becoming such a big girl....sigh!

2 comments:

Tonya Hefley said...

Ellie you look SO cute! How much money did the fairy leave you?

essie said...

Bells!!
Wow-that is a HUGE deal!!
I'm going to add your name to my class tooth list.
Yay you!!