Monday, December 8, 2008

"We are the Champions...We are the Champions!"

Go ahead and sing the tune above....anyone wish to serenade the rest of it for Todd and I? That's right, people, Todd and Julie are the new UNDEFEATED badmitton champions.



Sorry, I didn't get a picture of us actually playing the game, so the above picture is all I have.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day spent with all of our loved ones creating many more lasting memories....here are just a few pictures to share from our day.

First, here are the name plates Ellie and I made for everyone:



Unfortunately, Ellie's got a little to close to her candle....



Here's a nice picture of our "Jack":



A cute picture of Ellie:



and her Aunt's trying to be like her:





There is just something about this house that tends to make people very sleepy...I can't figure it out. Surprisingly, it's not my Dad this time....don't kill me Uncle Mike and Aunt Irma:





To give them credit, though, they were snoozing for maybe 5-10 minutes. Here....are these pictures better?



Just a few nice shots....











And we always have to end with a picture of the entire gang:



This picture is blurry, but too funny not to share. Everyone was suppose to be making a funny face, although not everyone participated....



Ellie and I were just laughing at Daddy's long tongue above, and what's with the redneck barefeet....hehehe.

Oh wait, I lied....just found the proof I needed:



Shall I say it again...."the UNDEFEATED badmitton champs." Anyone ready for another challenge?

Seriously, it wouldn't of been the same without everyone here....it was a fun day!

XOXO,

J

5 comments:

Tonya Hefley said...

I have a problem here! Yea I didn't get to play with my scheduled partner in badmitton!!!! And let me tell you how intense Julie and Todd look in the action shot on the court!

Thanksgiving was fun and I enjoy spending more time with all of you in 2 short weeks. Thanks Ellie for letting me sleep in your bed.

Yes let it be known I want to be like Ellie and just today I bought a similar hat.

Love,
Aunt T

Julie said...

Intense or not...we won, and that's all that matters, baby! Anymore excuses?

Julie said...

Just to clarify, that "baby" is meant as "yeah, baby", not as in you're being a baby.

essie said...

it looks like ya'll had a great time on Thanksgiving too!

we miss you even more now...
big hugs to all!!!
xoxoxoxox

(very cute place cards, Ells!! Good job helping Mommy!!xoxoxo)

grupo unido de roda fogo said...

American friend found your blog mavilhoso. I love your country. I do not want to make the Brazilian President to the IMF money. And our people need a good medical care, public safety and so on. Hug a friend of the Manoel Limoeiro Brazil.


Friend love you like you were my follower on my blog. Do it please ok baby. A hug from: Manoel do Brazil.

Seguidora.