Monday, December 8, 2008

December birthdays...there are many!

We have many December birthdays in this family and, bless her heart, Jackie anxiously prepares a month ahead of time, but yet so patiently awaits her special day. Here are just a few pictures of our December birthday celebration.

Can't break the tradition, so Todd got his usual underwear and socks from his parents.



Here is our special birthday girl opening her presents:





Here are the birthday cake toppers....aren't they cute?



Cake time....



and then Ellie decorated Grandma's tree all by herself with the exception of a few ornaments that Jacob put on. I wished I got a picture of the finished product....



Oh, and Grandpa Bruce decided to shave his head...



Until next year....

2 comments:

Tonya Hefley said...

Happy Birthday Harrison gang. Like I said on the phone Todd....I buy you a beer when I come home for the break.

Love,
T

PS...I can't wait to see Chris's tree and see the decorating skill Ellie has picked up from her Mommy.

essie said...

Birthday love to everyone from across the pond-Jackie's gift is coming!