and Jacob got his for PE. He was EXTREMELY embarrassed that I took this picture. His poor little face got beet red. Before he went on stage to receive his award he was begging me not to get up from my seat and take a picture. My initial plan was to take one secretly from my chair, but then Ms. Scurry (the Asst Principal) saw me and made Jacob stop, so I got one anyways. You'll have to double click on the picture to zoom in and get a good look...
Just for proof, I took one of Ellie too, but I couldn't get it quick enough and it turned out blurry.
and then I took a few quick shots of the monthly bulletin board....
We were the only proud Mommy and Daddy in that cafeteria sitting next to not only one, but two Citizens of the Month. How lucky are we?
3 comments:
Way to go Ellie and Jacob!! Gosh I wish I could be there to see you on stage sometime. Your school must think the Harrison kids are the best thing since sliced bread!!!
Love,
Aunt T
YAY...Let's hear it for the HARRISONS!!!
Jacob...I got the principal to stop the entire assembly so I could take Dollie's photo on her crutches! Don't worry honey, us mommies are a little crazy like that
xoxoxo
Aunt Essie
Good job I'm so proud of you guys. I have the best grandkids ever!
Love,
Mamaw
Post a Comment