So just like last week, Ellie was once again terrified of being in her room alone awaiting the tooth-fairy's arrival. She was trying to make her way into our room again, but we weren't having it last night. Rather than fighting the long fight and listening to the moaning and groaning, here was Daddy's compromise this week: Daddy put the tooth under his pillow and the tooth fairy came to our room. Does that mean Daddy gets to keep the money? I guess not - Ellie was much happier this time...."Mommy, I got five $1's this time!"
I bet the tooth-fairy is quite confused when coming to the Harrison household?!?
So I was reading the blog of one of Essie's dear friends who was starting a-week-in-the-life blogging project this week. I guess you photograph your day and narrate it for 7 days straight. I might try this, although I can't say it will be all that exciting. I can say that if you want to see a lot of football, baseball, cheerleading photos...then this will be the place to be. We'll see if I can get this moving....
Happy Monday, All!
1 comment:
oooo i LOVE my niece!!
xoxoxox
Post a Comment