Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yet another award!

Although Ellie was selected in the second month of school to be Student of the Month, I am proud to report that she was selected yet again, but this time she was choosen by her media teacher to be Student of the Month for ALL of her classes. Here is a picture of the Star Student getting her certificate at the Awards Ceremony today:

(like that pretty blue nail polish? Ellie and I indulged in some more girl time...Monday night was shopping and last night we went and enjoyed an evening at the nail salon getting a pedi and mani.)

Ellie also seems to believe that she is Mrs. Stefani's "teacher's pet," so she strongly feels she is in contention for the Student of the Year Award. She received that award last year from Ms. Lynch, so I'm not sure if they give that out to the same child two years in a row. I guess it's possible, but I don't want her to get too excited and then have her hopes crushed.

Great job, Elle Belle!! You never cease to amaze me, so keep up the good work and continue to make me proud!

Many hugs and kisses!

Forever,
Mommy

No comments: