A funny, but natural shot....Todd getting impatient and Jacob just saying "let's get on with it...take the darn picture." (Double click picture to get a better look)
A favorite of the kids...
or another one of the kids where I so feel the love that Jacob has for his sister (you might as well
put a mannequin arm around Ellie):
A few of my favorite little man:
A few of the little princess:
And just a few personal natural favorites:
Well, folks, I could go on and on, but I guess I'll stop for now. AGAIN, a big, heart-felt thanks goes out to Matt, who is always offering, without any hesitation or skipping a beat, to help out in any capacity. It's been a great pleasure having you around and getting to know you more with each new visit.
If anyone needs a good photographer....Mathis Mullins Photography...I'll get you the number.
XOXO
5 comments:
okay-so you have the beautiful family and the beautiful photos...do we get some all the way over here for the holidays?
xoxox
e
Thank you so much for the plug and the compliments.
It's never a problem. Just glad I could get you all in such a good light. You all did a great job.
Thank you, Essie. Of course you will get photos now matter how far away you are! Big "YEAH" on the new job...congrats! I'm glad to hear that everyone, or almost everyone (Doll's...it will get better) is happy with school this year too. It sounds like all the Harrison Clan is starting off with a bang.
XOXO
Matt,
Well, we had a few tense moments with a few of us grumbling under our breath, but I was happy with how everything turned out. I heard you were working on some of the proofs, so I'll try and get you a few of my favorites, or at least you know the ones on the blog are a few "favs".
Hmmmm....I wonder what some of you will be getting for Christmas?
Thanks Again!
J
I love the pictures too! I hope to see a large print of the family up in the house.
I'm glad Matt could help you guys with this...he's smart talented and always helpful...I'm pretty lucky. :-)
Your family is gorgeous!
These pics are incredible, so natural. I love them.
Post a Comment