her two little darlings are staying the night at Grandma's and her husband is at work? I honestly cannot remember the last time this happened. I'm not even sure if it has ever happened since Ellie was born. Or, perhaps it has, and my little memory just fails to recall. I went and got a pedicure, ate some dinner, took out the trash...what now? No little ones to bathe, no stories to read, no loved ones to tuck in and kiss goodnight, no adult conversations with my husband despite the fact that there are no screaming children running around...what is one to do? I'm sure you can probably think of a million things, but it's WAY to quite and feeling a little strange around here, so I guess I'll watch my show and go to bed.
XOXO
1 comment:
Hey Julie!
What a great blog!
Next time you have a night all to yourself you sholud give me(& Christy) a call! We could have a girls night out!
See you at football practice!
Jody
Post a Comment