day back to school. The kids had a rough ride to school with Daddy this morning (that's a whole different post, but let's just say Todd had a crazy lady driving behind him on the way to school which totally freaked the kids out), but after arriving safely to school, they had another good "first" day. We kindly asked the big brother to walk his little sis to class, or at least to her hallway, until she feels comfortable, but Jacob said she turned down Manatee Hall and never said "goodbye", never looked back and just kept on walking with strong confidence that she knew where she was going. I guess she doesn't need big brother's help after all. I'm still so amazed on how well she's adjusted and how different this experience has been with her versus Jacob's first year.
In any event, Ellie got 3 more of these...
for positive behavior and quitely raising her hand and answering questions in class. But, then she decided to give one away to her friend because "she hasn't gotten any yet." What is with my kids giving away their Bobcat Bucks?? Jacob has done this in the past too. At first I was a little irritated, but I guess their kind hearts and giving generosity gets the best of them, so can a Mom really complain about that?
2 comments:
Go Ellie! I'm so proud you are doing so well in school. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to hear more about your 2nd first week of school.
LOVE You!
Could Ellie be any cuter? I just want to pinch her cheeks, she is just too darn cute.
Post a Comment