Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh Lordy, is she really 40?

It's not just another birthday, it's the BIG 4 - 0! This post is dedicated to my big sis, and I have to say, you are officially "over the hill!" Just kidding. I guess I shouldn't say that because I'm not that far behind you. Turning 40 is certainly a big milestone. I think some might see the Big 4-0 as the entry to middle age, but isn’t it also true that the 40 is the new 30? As you get ready to celebrate your big day, just remember that you are old enough to have learned from your mistakes, yet young enough to chart a new direction in your life. Remember...it’s all about the journey.

Happy 40th Birthday to our big sis, sis-in-law and Aunt.

Here's a video just for you on your special day (sorry, it's turned side-ways, but that's what you get when you need to be out the door by 8:00 and it's already 8:05):



Hope you have a happy, joyful, fun-filled, special day. We wished we could be there to help you celebrate, but you are still in our hearts!

Lots of love,
J, T, J & little E

No comments: