So, here's the first of our 2010 spring season baseball pic:
A full body shot, although he was trying to be funny and amuse his Momma. I told him I was going to post this...
a better shot, although he's still slouching...
and we had to take one of the "cool," or as Daddy says, "tight" new cleats...
If I didn't know any better, I would think that Todd was the one playing baseball. Granted, Jacob picked out these shoes, but I think Todd was more excited to see them arrive in the mail. And, yes, you read that right...we had to order these on-line because the sports stores around here don't have the latest "cool" styles in stock. And someone please remind me again...who is the one playing baseball? Would that be Jacob or Todd? Sigh...
Okay, off to watch my favorite little man play some ball. Go Rays!
No comments:
Post a Comment