Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I had good intentions to take a picture of Ellie today all decked out in her green attire so that I could post it for my "Happy Green Day" blog, but in typical me form, the thought was there, but I didn't quite put it into action...at least the way I was hoping. By the time I got home from Jacob's game, made something for him to eat and helped him with his homework, one exhausted little girl crawled into her bed and fell fast asleep. I guess her day, which was filled with scavenger hunts and leprechauns, was a little too much excitement for her. It's definitely not what I had in mind, but I guess this will have to be my picture of the day:



One worn-down, pooped-out and drained little girl who jumped into bed and fell asleep before she even took her shamrock hair down.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my loved ones!


XOXO

No comments: