Monday, March 22, 2010

We have a new princess in the house...

and her name is Pocahontas. Okay, I have to admit I had a good chuckle when I saw this, but on the other hand, I don't know what in the world these people were thinking!

Ellie told me this morning that her spring pictures were in, so I guess Todd picked them up when he dropped her off at school this morning. This is the text I got shortly after...

T: What the hell? Who let her do this? Who is she...Pocahontas?

And then this is the picture that popped up on my phone....



HA! I promise you, this is NOT how I sent my daughter to school, but I sure would like to know who decided to change her attire. All I know is she had the headband on the correct way when I dropped her off that morning. What the heck?

I guess I'll have to order a few pictures just so we can laugh at it years from now. Would anyone else like to place an order? hehe

1 comment:

essie said...

YES!
put the auntie and uncle down for one
:O)