Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

It was a nice relaxing day filled with...

basket surprises from the Easter Bunny;
basket surprises from Grandma's;
family time - minus Daddy :(
hours of sunny beach time;
neighborhood eggs hunts;
3 egg hunts for Ellie;
beautiful sunny sky;
and much more!

all of the above also included....

eggs;
candy;
sugar-free candy;
lots of beach sand;
prize egg money for Ellie;
and a little sunburn for myself!

It's a little late and I'm ready for bed,
but just thought I would post a few quick pictures to share-
two of my favorite people...



Then they decided to bury themselves in the sand-



Then....my son got a tad comfy and did this...


All it takes is for that boy to stop moving for a few simple minutes
and give his body a chance to relax and he will fall right to sleep...anywhere!
People were walking by pointing and laughing at him,
as he took a good 20 minute nap literally under the sand.
I couldn't believe it...he was fast asleep!
Okay, here is a picture that I wasn't going to initally post,
but since it's only family that I share this blog with,
I guess I'll share the picture.
I was snapping a few pictures of the kids
when Jacob took a brief break on the towel.
Granted, he was sitting still on the towel,
but he was still moving his arm/hand/finger
up and and down in the sand when I got this shot....

(you might have to click on the picture to get a good look)
Seriously, I know I've been complaining about him hitting the pre-teen years,
but he's not really shooting me a bird...or at least I don't think he was.
He seemed pretty innocent when I asked him about it.
I didn't even notice it until I got home and was thumbing through my shots of the day.
And lastly, a picture of some of the crew after the last egg hunt:

Happy Easter Everyone!
XOXO

1 comment:

essie said...

oooo sweetie...the first of MANY harrison family photos!

xoxoxoxoox