Monday, April 12, 2010

Just a quick post...

of a couple cute pictures from our day at the beach. I took last Friday off so I could spend at least one day with my kiddos on their Spring Break. We went back and forth on what we wanted to do, but we decided to take in a little more sun and some time at the beach. I took these with my phone, so they aren't very clear, but some of them are pretty funny so I thought I would share.

Here is a picture of Ellie in her new Easter bathing suit from MaMaw-

Some of these were pretty funny, but I don't have time to load them all. Here is headless Nate-

A few more of the kids playing in the sand-



It turned out to be a fabulous day, but unfortunately, Spring Break is over and we are back to the daily grind.

No comments: