Most of you know that Jacob was hit by a wild pitch at his game on Saturday and suffered a pretty big bruise. I was at the concession stand when it all went down, so I didn't see it happen (which was probably a good thing). I came around the corner to see a player laying on the field surrounded by coaches, but I didn't really stop to think it could of been my son. Needless to say, I was very proud in the way Jacob handled it and I think his Daddy would of been proud, too. We all know he isn't the toughest of the bunch, but he showed me on Sat. that he's getting tougher. He got right back up (although you could tell he was hurting) and continued to play ball without shedding even one tiny tear. Here are a few shots of the progression of his bruise over the first day or two. I haven't taken one recently-
Yikes!
***UPDATE: Here is today's picture...
2 comments:
holy c.r.a.p.
give that boy a special hug from his aunt essie!!
will a box of gummies make it better?
xoxoxoxoxoxox
uncle tony says
"Jake-Man
that is
N.A.S.T.Y."
and b/c i think that is boy speak, he might mean that is cool...
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment