Aunt Essie, a little something from the kids-
And a little something from me-
One of life's special gifts;
Is to have a sister-in-law like you;
You're such an awesome person;
With a heart and soul so true~
I enjoy being in your presence;
And on you I can always depend;
You are more to me than a sister-in-law;
You are also a very good friend~
I truly do enjoy your presence and look forward to spending time with you and all the gang in June. We hope you have had a wonderful day with your family. Please know that we were thinking of you and so wishing we could be there with you to help you celebrate, but we'll look forward to celebrating a couple of birthdays in June!
Lots of Love!
XOXO,
T,J,J & little E
2 comments:
HOLY HOT MESS!~
that bruise sure took the sting out of 42 for me-
HONEY BEAR you are a trooper!!
and ELLIE BELL you and Jacob both get extra love from me for being so dear and singing out loud on my birthday!
I miss you lots and lots and can't wait to see you this summer
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooc
i love you too Jules...we BOTH got lucky when these harrison boys made their choices, always remember that!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment